Our ready-to-cook meal kits make eating healthy easier. We know what it's like to pivot around your kitchen at 7pm without a clue about what to make for dinner. And we know that, in times like these, there's often a trade-off between "convenience" and wholesome, nourishing food. We are committed to supporting our customers’ health with flavorful meal kits that celebrate fresh, seasonal vegetables. We are also committed to promoting the health of our planet through our support of local agriculture, efficient packaging and transportation methods, and sustainable business practices.
Each Farm Meal Kit includes a recipe and all the ingredients needed to turn this recipe into a meal for two in 45 minutes or less.
"We look forward to this every week! every meal has been delicious. Thank you so much for providing with a delicious, simple, healthy option for dinner. Makes life so much easier, and tasty too. :)"
- Meghan, Kennebunkport
Farm Meal Kits (FMKs) are currently made fresh twice a week. They last 5+ days in the fridge. Choose to pick yours up at Quest Fitness or the Frinklepod Farm Store.
1. Check the website to see what's on the menu for the upcoming week. Each Meal is identified with a letter (A, B, C) which correlates to the online ordering system.
2. Place your order between Friday and Sunday midnight for Kits that will be available for pick-up in the upcoming week. Select the day* and location where you will pick up*. Each Meal Kit contains 2 servings and costs $20.
3. Pick up your FMKs, then pop them in your fridge at home until ready to use!
You may pick up anytime after they have been made available for the week, keeping in mind that FMKs are best when used within 5(ish) days of the pick-up day you selected.
QUEST FITNESS (available Tuesdays 4pm)
2 Livewell Drive, Kennebunk
Hours: Weekdays: 5:00am - 8:30pm
Weekends: 7:00am - 6:00pm
FRINKLEPOD FARM STORE (available Thursdays 8am)
244 Log Cabin Road, Arundel
Winter Hours: Thursdays: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Fridays: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am - 2:00pm
- One meal kit contains 2 generous, adult-sized servings and costs $20
- Whenever possible, ingredients are certified organic and locally sourced. Sauces, dressings, and other concoctions are made in our licensed kitchen.
- While our online menu preview may not list all of the ingredients in a Meal Kit, we will always list any common allergens (wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, corn) and note if it is Gluten-Free. NOTE: ALL MEAL KITS ARE PLANT-BASED AND VEGAN (NO MEAT, DAIRY, OR EGGS).